Sunday, 30 June 2013

3rd Cycle of SOIUI

I did not give up after my failed 2nd SOIUI cycle and Dr F allowed me to start my 3rd cycle immediately but this round on 75iu of gonal f. He suggested to try gonal f to see if there will be some miracles.

I went for my scan on day 8 and to my disappointment, there was no growing follicle and I had to abort the cycle as Dr F informed that even we were to increase the dosage, the egg quality will not be good. I went home and cried till my eyes were swollen. I feel that this news was much worse than getting BFN for the last 2 cycles as I was not given a chance to try at all this round after all the painful injections.

AF came rather quick this month on CD 16 and Dr F say that it is normal as there was no follicles/ ovulation and lining decide to shed early.

I then decided to start my final round of SOIUI before I embark into my IVF Journey.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment