Sunday, 30 June 2013

Taking TTC Easy

After the failed IVF, I decided to take ttc easy cos always hear story of ppl get BFP when they decided to give up on ttc and stay cool and relax.. So I thought maybe that will work for me too.

But... no... my AF started to get delayed real long again that I have to get AF induce med from GP but still I just hope that I can get positive naturally. I started to order Vitex online, buy evening primose oil and vitamins to take. However, after taking for 1 month, i began to get lazy and stop taking as I see no result from it.. Ya I know.. they are not "xian dan" where got so fast right...

During this period of time, I also decided to change job to a more work life balance environment unlike the hectic working environment that I was in. The new job was good and I was able to go home on time almost everyday.

After on the new job for about a year, TTC came back on my mind again and I decide to make an appointment to see Dr F.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment