Sunday, 30 June 2013

Some Introduction about Miraclez's Journey

Have been ttc since I got married.. 1 yr..2 yrs...3yrs....this is my 4th year. I have been diagnosed with PCOS way before I got married and knew that getting pregnant will not be easy... but never expect it to be so difficult.

Like many of the Sistas, tried naturally with TCM but it didn't help before I turned to the help of a fertility specialist, Dr F about 6 months later.

Same, Dr F also diagnosed me with PCOS and DH's sperm was found to be of bad quality. Therefore, Dr F suggest we try Clomid + IUI. If I never remember wrongly, I was on 100mg of clomid for 5 days. Scan was scheduled on day 12 and there was a nice growing follicle. Proceed with HCG trigger few days later at a 24 hrs clinic and IUI was followed about 40 hours later. The procedure was okie.. but the part to "ren" the pee was horrible. I rushed to the toilet as soon as the nurse allowed me to.

Happily in my 2ww.. still green to ttc and thought BFP should be more or less guarantee.. and of cos I was hit with a great disappointment...

Never give, Dr F gave me another round of Clomid. 100mg.. however, day 12 scan show no follicle growth.. Disappointment again.. But Dr F was a nice guy... encouraged me and say " no worries, we have other methods" and this is when he introduced me to SOIUI. OMG... self injection.....





No comments:

Post a Comment