I started taking duphaston on 16 April to induce AF and was scheduled to see Dr B on 30 April where AF is supposed to come and 1st scan for the IVF cycle....
As I have been diligently taking BBT, I see there was a sudden spike in my chart on 21 April and it continued to rise. Thinking that it could be due to duphaston, I did not really take notice of it.
I started to spot on 29 April but no AF yet.. I began to worried. On the appt day, 30 April, nurse asked me if my AF has arrived, I told her no, just spotting. Nurse also felt quite puzzled as it was quite unlikely for AF not to come when on duphaston.
Soon Dr B came into the room and greeted me Good Morning with a cheerful tone....=) When he was scanning, he say " there is a cyst on the right side" and he start measuring the size. I began to worried and ask what I should do. Then he say, no worries, lets see if the cyst will go away when AF come and I was scheduled to come again 2 days later.
2 days later....................
Nurse asked again if my AF has arrived and I say no and spotting was gone too. Prof scanned and say that the cyst is still there and it may be a corpus luteum since my BBT is still staying high even after I stop Duphaston and he ordered a HCG test... Oh my.. I was so nervous..... Will I be lucky this time??... and of cos... the answer is NO.... the test was negative.
Soon AF visited me and I was then asked to start Nor-e on CD 18 of the next cycle. This is a new protocol used by Dr B where his IVF patient will be put on Nor-e on cd 18 for 10 -13 days and start stimulation jab 5 days after off pill. Nor-e is supposed to suppress the hormones so that the follicles growing during stimulation will be of almost the same size for ER.
Dr B and Nurse both stressed that from this cycle onwards, all baby dancing must be with RUBBER...!
Dr B and Nurse both stressed that from this cycle onwards, all baby dancing must be with RUBBER...!

No comments:
Post a Comment