Thursday, 4 July 2013

TCM and Supplements Before my IVF Cycle

I forget to post on my TCM and Supplements that I took before my IVF cycle and here it goes.

One of the sistas in the FB group, JH introduced me to TCM Dr S as I prefer powder TCM as compare to brewing herbs. I started seeing Dr S in Feb. She is a very nice lady but her waiting time is very long. Need to wait 2 hours to see her and another 45 mins for the med. Told Dr Su that I will be going for IVF and I need her to help me tiao my body. She assured me that she will definitely try her best and she advise me not take cold drinks, no fruits, no salad, no tea and anything that is "liang" to stop immediately. Dr S also asked me to take bazhen weekly and drink Longan Red Date Tea with ginger.

Initially I feel so heaty with sore throat and giddiness and told Dr Su about it. Her advice is to continue to take and soon the body will be used to the heatiness. Oh ya, although she say no fruit, but she say eat durian; 'Bu' and warm the body'.

Other than TCM I am also taking daily Supplement for sugar level, Royal Jelly, Folic Acid, Brands Essence of Chicken, Brands Berry Essence with cordyceps, Ensure Milk, Brazil Nuts and Walnut. Sound so Kaisu.. haha

I also try to take some durians, red bean soup, egg whites sometimes.




No comments:

Post a Comment