Sunday, 30 June 2013

My IVF Journey

From my post title, it meant that my last SOIUI cycle had failed too.

After the failed cycle, I decided to proceed with IVF without hesitation but I cant stay with Dr F cos doing IVF in a private hospital do not entitle me to government grant. Doing IVF is really an expensive process, therefore having not choice, I decide to do come research on different government hospital; KKH, NUH, SGH...

After reading reviews from sistas in the forum, I decided to entrust my IVF journey to Dr Bowtie (Dr B). I make an appointment to see him just after CNY on 16th February.

Dr B begin with asking question about my history, did some checks (his famous "nn" checks that all sistas are talking about..haha) and ordered some blood works for me and Hubby. I told Dr B that I would want to start my cycle in May and he felt that May is good as it give ample time to see him again to review on the BT results and to attend his seminar and counselling session.

Dr B look very stern on my first visit. Maybe all Pro... look like that? hmmmm.. quite stress.. din really ask much question.

Oh ya.. why I call him Dr Bowtie? Cos he is always wearing a "cutie" bowtie. keke....





2 comments: