Thursday, 11 July 2013

AF Day 8 - ?¿?¿

You all must be wondering... AF Day 8? Shouldn't it stopped already? Ya, my usual AF only lasted for 5 day.. but to-date, Aunty still refuse to leave me.. Since Day 1 to Day 8, my AF is like wipe got red, seldom can stain a pad and I am getting worried. With the advice from the sistas, I decided to call the nurse for help.
 
As the nurses were busy, I left a message for them to call me but till 2pm there is still not news.. so I decided to call them again. I called and called for 1 and half hour but the line is engaged. Decided to drop a message to complaint in the group chat about the engaged line for so long and then I finally managed to get through. Haha.....
 
Told the nurse about my problem and she ask "did you BD during the ivf cycle?" I say yes... but I use rubber... *shy..
 
Nurse say "rubber also not 100%. You better test..." I was like "huh? test for pregnancy? how can it be?" Anyway the nurse say if tested and negative, the suppression jab on day 14 should be able to help. It may be just some messy hormones working after the stimulation jab...
 
I tested and of cos it negative.... It will be the greatest news if it BFP...
 
"Use rubber can BFP ?? and when I never use rubber for so many years its always BFN ?¿?¿" Haha..

 + = ??????
 

 



1 comment:

  1. I noticed u have lots of condom pics in your blog lol. wink wink.

    ReplyDelete