Back to work today.. Was feeling a bit painful on the tummy when I put on my heels but no choice got to "ren".
Reach office and keep looking at my hp again.... the wait is nerve wrecking..
Embryologist called and I received not so good news about it...
16 retrieved, 10 matures, 9 fertilised, 3 grade 2 (1 8cell and 2 6cells) and 6 below average (3 5cells and 2 6cells) dunno where did 1 more go to though... hmmm..
Embryologist informed that they will freeze the 3 grade 2 embbies and continue to culture the 6 below average hoping that they will become blastocyst. My heart sank after the phone call and really feel like crying.. I cannot accept the fact that after doing so much, I am only left with 3 which might not survive the thaw and I have nothing to transfer.
Suddenly I remember Dr B telling me if the embbies are not too good, he might want to do an emergency transfer. I quickly called the nurse and nurse asked me to go down immediately. I was like huh? immediately? How am I going to tell my boss?
5 minutes later the nurse called again. Dr B said its fine, he will freeze the embbies and will do ET in another cycle.


No comments:
Post a Comment