Since you all must be curious about Dr B's bowtie colour I shall update first.. It maroon colour and his mood was fantastic too.. =)
Did my scan, and Dr B read 16 numbers to the nurse ranging from 16mm to 20mm.. I guess, only 16 nos of the 28 follicles are big and the rest are still very small. I asked Dr B about my lining and if it is triple, and he say yes its triple but he explained that it doesn't mean anything cos it really depend very much on the angle when scanning the lining. Certain angle may give you triple while some angle don't. Anyway nothing to be happy about cos it going to shed away since no ET..
Dr B informed that ER will be confirmed on Friday, all embbies will be freeze and ET will be postponed. I asked him what if the embbies quality are not good and only very few left? He assured me that it should not be the case and that if really it is, then he will do a transfer for me.
**Praying hard that I have good good embbies.
Went upstairs to take blood test again... Never in my life I have taken so many blood test in a month except for both the ivf cycles...
Nurse then ask me to come back at 1pm as they will have to see my hormones level before they can confirm if trigger is tonight. No choice, I applied for half day afternoon leave and went back to see nurse at 1am.
Nurse told me my E2 level is 40,000 plus... hmmm, if my bank account grow like my E2 level how good will that be right.. hahaha... Okie.. trigger is confirmed to be 1am in the night. Nurse keep stressing that it must be 1am and I cannot oversleep. My last puregon dosage is reduce to 75iu...
Had my puregon jab at 8.30pm and went to bed at 9plus as it always make me very drowsy. But I kiasu, set 3 alarm timing, 12.30am, 12.45am and 1am.
Woke up at 12.30am feeling like a panda... prepared the jab and wait patiently for 1am. When the alarm ring at 1am, I swap and jab.. OUCH!!!!!! This superfact jab is horrible... Push in needle pain, jab the med also pain.. after take needle out pain remains for about half an hour...... Now I cannot go back to sleep.. Thanks to the pain.... Sometime to be happy about.... tomorrow is jab free day..... But I must remember to fast after 12mn for my ER on Friday.

No comments:
Post a Comment