One of the sistas in SMH also with Dr B is scheduled for BT today... Wished her good luck in the morning and whole morning keep refreshing the page excited for her update.
We are supposed to be cycle buddy.. but..... my cycle stepped brake due to the OHSS..... sigh...
We have been chatting before we start our cycle, updating on our jabs, scan, ER and her ET... Going through the good and bad news together. She is one positive lady... every news to her be it good or bad, she take it so positively... Unlike me.... easily emo....
" Baby dust to all" I saw her update..... I am feeling so happy and excited from her and I can feel her joy in every words she type.... She gave me hope and faith on Dr B's magic hands ..... I really hope I can graduate and join her soon....
Oh... her HCG is 1500+ and high high chance that she should be carrying twins... Congrats Gal......wish that you have a smooth smooth 9 months ... ♀♂


No comments:
Post a Comment