Thursday, 4 July 2013

Day 5 scan - 14 June

Had to wake up very early as my appointment is at 7.45am. Started to feel more bloated and am starting to worried about OHSS. I am also very nervous since this is the first scan after starting jab.

Didn't have to wait very long to see Dr B.

Dr B greeted me " Good Morning... how are your feeling?" His cheerful smile definitely make me less nervous. =)

Dr B then say to the nurse: "Right 11 at 8mm and Left 12 at 10mm"  Before he finished I asked about the lining and he say 10mm.. While I was hurrying putting on my panty so that I can catch him before he broom off again, he asked me why am I so concern on the lining? I was like "eh.... just in case I need to bu more" and he laughed and said "don't worry all is good.. go upstairs for your BT and I will see you on Mon." I also told Dr B that I was feeling bloated and he say its normal cos of the hormone jab and told me not to worry so much.

Went upstair to take my BT and nurse informed me to start Cetrotide from tomorrow.. She taught me how to prepare the injection and my hands were shivering a bit.. I recog that it should be very painful as when I need to inject with syringe in the past, it never fail to make me pain. OUCH! Nurse also told me to wait for their call in the afternoon to confirm on the dosage of puregon in the night.

Nurse called at about 1.30pm and informed that my E2 is very high at 4746. The norm should be slightly above 1000. My dosage was reduced to 100iu.

Was a bit worried and start goggle on E2 level. It would seem that E2 is supposed to double up each time and anything more than 10,000 is at risk of OHSS.. It make me more worried cos I am sure with the doubling, I will reach 10,000 soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment