Wake up with headache still there on day 2 of jab but the rest is fine. . Still continuing my Royal Jelly, Folic acid, brazil nuts, Brands Essence of Chicken and Berry essence but stopped TCM and Supplement for Sugar Level. Started to eat 3 egg whites in the day and 3 egg whites in the night
Such a waste to throw the eggs yolk away and I decide to give 1 to my doggy daily. Happy Doggy!
Day 2 night jab went well but felt sleepy and slept early.
Day 3 wake up with a little bloatedness but headache was gone.
Day 4 same..
Side track a bit. I asked one of the sistas, G who also has a dog and had BFP if her doggy knows that she is pregnant cos I read online that dog will know that there is a new life in their owner tummy. G told me that ya...during her 2nd week in tww, her doggy will follow her to the toilet in the middle of the night, wait for her to finish and walk G back to her bed before going back to sleep. Before that G' doggy will be snoring throughout the night. How interesting right? I hope my doggy will show me some sign too.

No comments:
Post a Comment