Wake up early feeling rather crampy today like my ovaries bursting out due to overcrowding.
Reached hospital at 9.45am, check into Day Surgery ward while hubby go produce his troops.
Hubby say that the room has an attached bathroom with a TV inside, no magazine. TV feature only 'angmo' and the video is running by itself and he is not allowed to change channel or fast forward.. I bet he had an enjoyable time.. kekeke..
I was assigned Day ward no.5. Not a bad room with attached bathroom and tv. Was asked to changed into the surgery gown and rest on the bed to wait for my ER. I was feeling so cold, thirsty and hungry. Hubby left at 11.30am as he needs to run some errands, so I was left alone.
At about 12.30pm, nurse came and say she is bringing me to the surgery theatre.. I start to get nervous. As I cannot bring my glasses with me, everything I see were blur.
I was seated down outside the theatre while the nurse tagged something on my right left. Not sure what was it but I think is some form of my identity.
Suddenly I heard from afar a familiar voice calling out my name and ask me how am I.. I recognised its Dr B and my first reaction and reply is " I cant see you".. so embarrassing right, hahaha.. I think Dr B was shocked by my answer and say "oh you cant see me.. haha" and he walked away.
The nurse then led me into the operating theatre. There were about 10 people busying inside... a lot of walking around and a lot of talking.... Dr B then walk beside me and tell me not to worry, relax and will be over very soon. I think his words are so comforting.... =)
Then the anaesthesia Dr came to put the IV on my hand and pumped some liquid in and his assistant gave me something to breath. The last words I heard is take a deep breath and I was gone.
I woke up in the recovery ward having bad cramps and told the nurse where she gave me some painkiller. 20 minutes later, the nurse came back to me to check if I am feeling better and I was pushed me back to my ward.
When I reached my ward, it was already 3pm. I try to sleep for a while and woke up when my hubby came back at 4.30pm. I started to feel very giddy and nausea. Dr came to check on me at about 5.30pm and pressed on my tummy. It was so painful. Due to the pain, giddy and nausea, Dr decide to keep me for another 2 hours and I was not allowed to eat.
At about 7pm, Dr B came.. I was so surprised and ask him why is he not off work yet. Dr B informed that it's normal for him to work till so late.. Poor Dr B.. Started work at 7.30am daily for his IVF patient and till 7pm still working.
Dr B then pressed my tummy.. it was painless... (think there is something wrong with the Dr who first check on me, make me so pain) and Dr B say "good... you can take some biscuit and milo and can be discharged after u go to the pee." Dr B also commented that I have a good harvest of 16 follicles... chat for a while and he went off.. **Such a nice and responsible Dr.... I think felt less giddy and nausea after chating with him... haha..Power!
Took some biscuits and Milo and I was discharged... Went home feeling so crampy and took pain killer again. Couldn't sleep well cause of the pain but lucky its sat tomorrow and no work. Although I was given 19 day of HL, I decided to go back to work on Monday and use my HL for FET in August instead.
My Follicles and Hubby's troop should be BD-ing now.. hope I will get some good news tomorrow.



No comments:
Post a Comment