Before I leave for my appointment with Dr B, I need to jab my Cetrotide first. Jabbing Puregon and Cetrotide is no longer painless and I think its because my tummy is getting angry with me jabbing her so many times. -_-
Today Dr B is in pink polka dots blue Bowtie and he is in a wonderful mood too. Sistas in the chatgroup always wants an update on Dr B bowtie whenever someone visit him.. And I derived that when Dr B is in a good mood, his bowtie will look more fanciful... keke...
Same, Dr B greeted me good morning and ask me how was I? I told him I am feeling very bloated and very worried about OHSS. He comforted me and say" dun worry, lets scan and see."
" Okie.. Right 12 Size ..... 12.5mm to 15mm and Left....." Dr B start to frown and I got worried and asked what happen?? " Left 16..... size between 13mm - 14.5mm" The numbers had increase from total 23 to 28 follicles.
Once again I rushed to put on my panty to catch hold of Mr B.. Nurse must be feeling quite amused by my fast action. haha
Dr B told me that my ER should be either Friday or Saturday and he is proposing that my embbies be frozen and transfer at a later date to prevent OHSS. However, the ER will be confirm again from scan in 2 days time.
Felt a bit sad that I won't be able to ET this cycle but Dr B say "I want to let you get pregnant safely"... Quite comforting though... Since he make an effort to ensure I get BFP safely I should trust him and follow his advice. I think I am falling in love with Dr B..... hahaha....
Nurse called in the afternoon informing E2 went up to 16169... Oh my god x 4..... and my puregon dosage was reduced again to 83iu...

No comments:
Post a Comment