I was off Nor-e pill on 5th and my AF came on the 8th.
10th June 2013
Morning scan with Dr B before I start my jab. Took 1 day AL thinking that the apt plus jab collection will be long. Was quite nervous since yesterday as this is my first scan with AF. Before the Scan, I went to the toilet to squeeze as much AF out as possible.. Sorry TMI.. hee.
When Dr B came in and say "Good Morning, how are you today?" I told him I was nervous and he asked me why. I said "first time scan with AF".. He looked a bit awkward and say " Dun worry, all have to go through this scan."
When Dr B came in and say "Good Morning, how are you today?" I told him I was nervous and he asked me why. I said "first time scan with AF".. He looked a bit awkward and say " Dun worry, all have to go through this scan."
Dr B scanned... " Good.. no more cyst.. 9 right and 9 left, Okie we will start your IVF cycle, go upstairs for BT and collect your jab and I will see you on Friday again" and off Dr B went.. I was like stunned. Haven got the chance to open my mouth to ask him question. Maybe I make him paisei with my answer on the AF.. haha..Ops....
Went for my BT, was quite Painful and I think maybe nurse forget to ask me to squeeze the ball to boost the vein up. After BT, nurse called me into the room and pass me my puregon and told me that my dosage was 150iu. I was so worried and ask if she can double confirm with Dr B again as I had OHSS just with 100iu and Dr B told me initially that dosage will only be 112.5iu.
Nurse was nice. Went downstairs to confirm my dosage with Dr B and informed that the dosage was increase due to the no. of initial follicles and my AGE.. okie.. old......... -__-
So I am supposed to start my jab in the night from 6pm -9pm for 4 nights and back for scan on Friday at 8am.
All the while jabs was done my Hubby and I had to put ice pack on tummy area for at least 5 minutes before I jab and jab was always painful. For a change, I told Hubby that I will jab myself this cycle and no ice pack. Hubby say I so "pantang".. haha
In order for me to be able to jab at almost the same time daily, I choose to jab at 8.30pm. I was really nervous... worried that my hand will resist and not poke into my tummy.. Surprisingly, it was almost painless. Needle went in smoothly and no pain when pumping in the puregon.
However, half an hour later, a bad headache struck me and I become very drowsy and went to sleep very early.

Good Post. Let Your Dreams Come True With The Best IVF Specialist in India. Looking for the list of best IVF doctors in India within your budget. Contact Us at VanyaHealth for the right guidance.
ReplyDelete