Saw Dr B today to start my medicated FET. When Dr B see me his first question is " so how is your bloatedness?" So impressed that even though he has so many patients, he can still remember that I have bloatedness before looking at my file.. ♥
Dr B then ask me" so you want to transfer back asap right?" without any hesitation I say "YES!!!"
He then took out the medicated FET schedule and explained to me on the procedure from today till FET and I also confirmed with him that he will not be away.. He smiled and assured me not to worried that he will definitely be around.. haha... So for now, I will take mercilon from today for 21 days, Day 14, I will need to go for a buttock suppression jab. When the next AF comes, I will need to take a BT to ensure that the hormones are fully suppressed and will start Progynova to build the lining. Scan will be on D14 and if lining is right, I am on my way to unite with my embbies...
I also ask Dr B on his opinion to use the Day 3 snow babies or the blastocyst snow babies for this cycle, patiently he explained to me the different scenarios but he did advise that blastocyst had better chance which I read it everywhere too.
Scenarios 1 - use Blastocyst Day 6 Snowbabies
Snowbabies will be thawed once the lining reaches it required thickness. After thaw, embbies will be put in 6 days from the lining reaches it required thickness.
Advantage:
Better chance for BFP and the next stage will be hatch and implant. Unlike Day 3 still need to grow which *touchwood some might not survive.
Disadvantage:
If *touchwood one of the blastocyst dun survive, I will only be left with 1 to transfer. Not able to mix the Day 3 and Day 6 embbies.
Scenarios 2 - use Day 3 Snowbabies
Snowbabies will be thawed once the lining reaches it required thickness. After thaw, embbies will be put in 3 days from the lining reaches it required thickness.
Advantages
If *touchwood 2 out of the 3 Day 3 snowbabies dun survive, I can still thaw the Day 6 Blastocyst snowbabies to make the numbers to 2 for ET.. Dr B say " But it will also means only 1 time chance for FET but we want you to get pregnant just with 1 FET".... ♥♥
Disadvantage
Day 3 snowbabies may or may not continue to grow to blastocyst and hatch out for implantation. Therefore, if *touchwood bfn, the reason cannot be ascertain clearly.
Such a Dilemma right???


It's a happy problem. Hope you'll reach ur decision soon and have a peace of mind. :)
ReplyDeleteC.. thanks.. Would like to go with Blastocyst snow babies but just a little worry.... =)
ReplyDelete